Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Sisterhood Award, The Sunshine Award, and #amwriting

A very dear woman,  and fellow nanoist, Kim Koning of Dragonfly Scrolls  has awarded The Sisterhood Award,

                                                                                                                  and The Sunshine Award to me and some other wonderful ladies.

 These are my very first awards.  I think it's the sweetest thing ever.  Thank you so much Kim!  I will always cherish these.  Here is her Smiles and Shout-Outs to Her Cyberspace Sisterhood  post.


I also have started using twitter as you know and found this site that also keeps you motivated to write.. #amwriting  you just put the hashtag # with the words amwriting and you get the tweets of everyone who is writing at the moment.  It's nice :) and i am still with my Nano Warriors :) but we are now renamed to Warrior Chat on facebook.  Come join us, we'd love to have you. So off i go to work on Nancy Lamb's book :)

 Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment