Five things I have to complain/brag/comment about?
I thought this would be fun :) So am giving it a whirl...
1. like Tee, I have oodles of ideas in my head for stories... literally oodles. I just don't have the time to write them all out. Yes, not working would be a wonderful thing right now, but I have too to keep food on the table lol
2. I can make one heck of a design for a garden. I am not one to toot my own horn as many who know me know, but I'm doing it now and it feels good :) I love to shape designs in garden beds and they do look quite nice, if I must say.
3. I am saddened to hear my old school has been demolished. I am complaining that our government is the pits when they decided to close, then demolish our small schools. Big mistake there people!
4. My second book is all written and awaiting a home. No more self publishing for me. I've learned my lesson!
5. Lastly, I have a great circle of Kindred Souls with me, I treasure them with every fiber of my being.
Did it, Tee :) It's kinda like my positiveness and thankfullness ... which I JUST remembered I've let slip, so I end this post with my 1 positive thing about myself and my 1 thankful thing...
I am a good decorator. (yep, hard to write, because it's so hard to have faith in yourself and even harder to tell others! lol)
I am thankful for my hands. (and pray for anyone who has lost a limb)
Your turn! Make sure to say one positive thing about yourself and one thing you are thankful for. Post in the comment section below, or just say it to yourself, OUTLOUD. It really works that way and you begin to feel so much better about yourself.
Have a wonderful day!